Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hello :)
I love coming home to my computer &type away while sitting on my chair in my underwear.
Haha, no was just kiddin'. I'm just saying i love coming home to just slack with no one to tell me what to do. But of 'course, mama's gonna come out of the shower &shoo me to bathe.

Anyhows there wasn't much to talk about yesterday so i decided not to update. Like what the deejays always say : "It's mid-week *ALREADY*!"
The **s i used are the emphasized the word, &that was what i learnt from a book i read. Can you believe i read a book a day? Weh a book a day keeps the boredom away :)

Speaking of deejays..
My biggest nightmare came true.

YOUNG IS ON THE MORNING SHOW!! OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGG!
I was sooooo tempted to call in this morning &I did get through (not very surprisingly it was 0637 in the morning) but i surpressed the urge to start yelling at him 'cos i haven't even started my breakfast well yet. Breakfast was yummy subway btw, so why would i want to ruin it right?
He is SOOOOO lame i'm comtemplating on whether i should send a hate mail. Valerie will you do that with me?
:(
Stop being so unfunny, leh.
Yesterday he was talking about the backstreetboys' concert &(his partner is Hutch, tonnes better)he started singing Don't play with my Hutch~~~~~
OMG tell me which bit of it is funny :(
I'm sorry for my reaction but my nightmare came true so take pity on me okay? &I just abhor him. His corny jokes are.. beyond corniness!!

Why don't you say Ashlee Simpsons is singing about you in her song Boyfriend? It sounds like "Hey younggggg nanananana", hor?
A suggestion :)
I'm so gonna send that hate mail when he gets on my nerves. Morning show somemore!!
-
Two kids flashed at me, the last time i counted. I hate it. Stupid puny fellows. Both girls, somemore.



:D Flashed their smile, i'm sorry. ;)
-
On the way back home (in the private bus) my senior was covering her nose with a tissue. &I totally knew why. 'Cos of the indian smell. I'm sorry i don't mean to insult in any way. I am not a racist. I've know people who are soooo racist they get their retribution for smelling bad. =x
I had this best friend who was an indian in primary school. Primary one, to be exact. I remember her as this tall-built girl with long hair. &She's nice, i think. I forgot her name though. We used to be partners &held hands when we had to go to the canteen or something. Know, p1.. Hold hands, fingers on lips &all. Yea. Coming to think of it, she was almost like a p5/6 rather than a p1. She was hiiiigh.

Oh shucks it's 8! It means young, again. (on the raDIoooo) Gosh 2times in a day? Kill me, man.
I'll switch the bloody thing off after the song :)

For now i shall indulge myself in gossip blogs :)
Maybe reply tags l8r. Kinda lazy. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home